A family business established in 2007, by Shane P. and Elisha, "'A Quality Service" acts as our guiding principle. We offer a complete and professional undertaking service, in a compassionate and human way. We are available 24 hours a day, every day, to answer your call when you need us.
Proud members of IAFD, we strive to ensure that all funeral arrangements are carried out in a dignified and respectful way and according to the family’s wishes, working hard to accommodate special requests that the family may have.
Services we offer, as required, include:
• Religious and non-religious Ceremonies
• Burials & cremations
• Grave opening and / or help with purchasing a plot
• Completion of all necessary paperwork
• Hygienic preparation of the deceased for viewing & waking
• Transportation of the deceased in a secure & dignified manner
• Provision of mourning car(s) for family
• Liaising with funeral celebrant
• Organising ceremony music
• Ordering floral tributes (silk or fresh flowers)
• Publication of death notices (radio, press, web)
• Repatriation to and from Ireland
• Prepaid Funeral Plans available
• Help with bereavement grant application
• After-funeral care and assistance, as needed.
As funeral directors we strive to ease the burden on the family who have entrusted us to look after their loved one at a very important and difficult time.
What is also of utmost importance to us is the care we give to the family, not only during the time of the funeral, but also in the days and weeks after the funeral, where help may be needed with grant applications, writing acknowledgements or other such matters. This we do willingly, guided by our principle of "our family caring for yours".
If you have any questions about end of life arrangements,
please feel free to contact Shane P. or Elisha, in confidence.