Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association (IMNDA)
The Association cannot slow the progression of MND or change the outcome, but we can alleviate feelings of isolation and frustration.
We offer consistent support to approximately 400 families across Ireland who otherwise would have nowhere else to turn. Everybody with MND has different needs at different stages of their journey and we are here to help and guide them every step of the way.
The services provided by the IMNDA are immediate and free of charge for everyone registered with the Association.
Key Services include:
• Access to 4 MND outreach nurses directly employed by the IMNDA and funded entirely by donations.
• Access to a home care grant.
• Access to specialised equipment on loan (e.g. wheelchairs, hoists, communication aids etc).
• Access to funding towards counselling sessions for the person with MND and family members.
Your support is vital. More than 86% of our income comes from fundraising and donations. Thank You
So how can we help you?
Whether you have been diagnosed with MND yourself or you know someone who has been diagnosed with the disease, our information services can make a real difference to how you cope in the weeks and months ahead. MND is a life-changing illness and we are dedicated to making each change as smooth as possible for all those directly or indirectly living with it.
- Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association (IMNDA)
- Unit 3, Ground Floor Marshalsea Court,
- 22/23 Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
Unit 3, Ground Floor Marshalsea Court, 22/23 Merchants Quay, Dublin 8, Co. Dublin
MAP Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association (IMNDA)
Enter the address of the initial point of the route in the format of "building, street, townland, town, county"
Get Direction from Address