Welcome to this sacred space where we hope that you will find solace and comfort at this time in your life. What we hope to offer you most of all is a space to heal and hope.
These pieces are selected and written by Fr. Frank Downes OP, a priest of the Irish Dominican Province and presently ministering in retreat ministry, spirituality, hospital ministry and workshops, especially with healthcare personnel and those bereaved. Our kind thanks to Frank for his valuable contributions.
Select a reflection by clicking on the link below:
- Reflection 1 - ‘For everything there is a time.... a time to heal’
- Reflection 2 - ‘Lord to whom shall we go’
- Reflection 3 - ‘Autumn Days’
- Reflection 4 - ‘O BREATH OF LIFE! O BREATH OF GOD!’
- Reflection 5 - ‘ Living with Suicide - May their gracious souls rest in peace’
- Reflection 6 - 'My Soul'
- Reflection 7 - ‘In Memoriam’
- Reflection 8 - ‘Holy Souls’
- Reflection 9 - 'In Silence We Remember'
- Reflection 10 - 'Prayer of Blessing in Time of Grief'
- Reflection 11 - 'Healing The Wounds That Bleed'
- Reflection 12 - ‘Homily for Bereavement Mass’